Dayco Australia Pty. Ltd
Dayco Australia Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of the Mark IV Automotive group of companies and is a leading designer and manufacturer of engineered systems and componentry for power transmission, power train and fluid management systems. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers, by providing them with the highest quality designed product and services. Our attainment and certification to the following standards shows our continued commitment to quality and the environment: ISO9001, TS16949, ISO14001 and compliance with Ford Q1.
It is the company’s philosophy to continue to improve our mangement systems in keeping with the most up to date standards that our customers require.
Dayco Australia is a proud supporter of the Ronald McDonald House Charities
Childhood illness can have a devastating effect on families. As well as all the fear and uncertainty, there are the practicalities of managing the family when a child is away in hospital, often for extended periods of time. At Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC®), they have been making life easier for seriously ill children and their families in Australia since 1981.
RMHC Website: http://www.rmhc.org.au
Dayco Aftermarket Information - Worldwide
Dayco is a leader in research and design, manufacturing and distributing of a broad range of belts, hose, tensioners and pulleys for the automotive, trucking, construction, agricultural and industrial markets.
Recognized by both the original equipment and the automotive aftermarket as an innovative, technologically driven organization, Dayco operates a fully integrated global network of technical facilities and sales offices employing a workforce of nearly 3,100. Dayco continues to be guided by the same primary business strategy established over 100 years ago: to anticipate and satisfy the needs of our customers by providing timely, quality products and services.
Worldwide website: www.dayco.com
Dayco Aftermarket Information - USA
USA website: www.daycoproducts.com
In December 2006, Dayco Australia achieved certification to TS 16949. In line with this standard, Dayco Australia has a strong customer focus with the aim of continual improvement..
In December 2001, Dayco Australia achieved certification to the environmental standard ISO 14001. In line with the original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s), Dayco Australia strives to reduce its impact on the environment.
Dayco Australia has also been awarded the prestigious Q1 award by Ford Australia. This is the mark of excellence and means we are a preferred supplier to Ford.
Quality policy statement
Dayco Australia Pty. Ltd is a supplier of world-class automotive products, primarily under the Dayco brand name. Dayco product line-up includes OE systems, sub-systems and components in the areas of power transmission and fluid transfer, drive belts, timing belts, tensioners, pulleys, all types of automotive hose and other cooling system components. The Dayco team is dedicated to the ongoing maintenance of our management systems throughout the company and in concert with our suppliers, customers and appointed distributors. The management systems require commitment to providing products and services that consistently meet our customers’ quality and environmental needs and expectations and to continuously improve in all that we do.
At Dayco Australia, we are committed to achieving the following organisational objectives:
- Implementation of continuous quality and environmental ethics and standards that are appropriately communicated and clearly understood by all employees.
- Setting objectives and targets that demonstrate a commitment to the continual improvement of our quality and environmental performance.
- Maintaining management’s commitment to the prevention of pollution and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements,and other requirements relevant to our industry, conventions and local community.
- Providing a work environment conducive to employee involvement and empowerment through teamwork.
- Providing training necessary to support and enhance the continuous improvement process.
- Establishing a work environment that stimulates and promotes open two-way communications with our customers, employees and suppliers.
- Ensuring the ongoing effectiveness and suitability of our management systems through planned internal and external audits and management reviews.
- To make this Policy Statement freely available to all interested parties.
Dayco Management Systems have been audited and certified by an independent authority to comply with current automotive and environmental international standards.
All employees will be encouraged to contribute to the development and improvement of the management systems through their work teams. Once authorized, management systems requirements must be consistently observed and adhered to by all employees.